A housewife was injured after she fell from the fourth floor in the shelters in the southern district of Minya, after she was electrocuted, and a young man from Aswan governorate was injured, after falling from a train; due to an imbalance.
Major General Osama Abdel-Azim, Assistant Minister of Interior for Security in Minya Governorate, received a notification from the Rescue Operations Room, that a woman had fallen from the fourth floor of the shelters in the Abu Hilal neighborhood in the south of Minya.
With the transfer of the security services, the examination and the conduct of preliminary investigations, it was found that “N.M”, 22 years old, a housewife, fell from the fourth floor of Building No. 12 in the accommodation housing in the Abu Hilal neighborhood as a result of being subjected to electric shock, and as a result she was injured with a suspected fracture of the spine and pelvis, and she was transferred to the hospital. year for treatment.
A young man fell from the Upper Egypt train
On the other hand, the warden of the Minya Police Station received a notification from the people that “Muhammad A,” 22 years old, a resident of Aswan Governorate, had fallen from a train in front of the slides of the village of Al-Berjaya. As a result, he sustained a suspected fracture, and was taken to the hospital for treatment. The Public Prosecution office is conducting an investigation.--
Controlling a fire that broke out in an old house, without any casualties
Major General Osama Abdel-Azim, Assistant Minister of Interior for Security in Minya Governorate, had received a notification from the Rescue Operations Room, that a fire had broken out in an abandoned house in the eastern village of Saft, and it had spread to 5 neighboring houses.
With the transfer of the security services and civil protection forces, it was found that a fire broke out in an abandoned house in the eastern village of Safat of the local unit in Talh, and its causes are being determined. Hamid Abdullah.
The Civil Protection Forces were able to put out the fire with the help of the villagers, without causing any casualties, while the material losses were limited to the burning of an agricultural irrigation machine, 3 tricycles, and the death of 5 cows and sheep.