Written by Aya Dabes
Saturday, May 13, 2023 12:28 PM
Today, Saturday, the Directorate of Manpower in Assiut Governorate announced the opening of an employment forum for youth in the governorate the day after tomorrow, Monday, within the framework of the “Forsa” program, which is being implemented through the “Youth Employment in Egypt” project in cooperation between the Ministries of Manpower and Social Solidarity, Assiut Governorate, and the Office of the Organization International business in Cairo.
Ali Sayed Mustafa, director of the Manpower Directorate in Assiut, explained that the directorate, in cooperation with private sector companies in the governorate, provided 6,000 job opportunities for the following jobs:
1. Tourism and hotels sector (team member – cashier – steward).
2. The service sector (drivers – finance officials – sales representative – security personnel – call center – data entry).
3. The industrial sector (production workers – maintenance technicians – welders – refrigerators).--
4. Agricultural sector (agricultural engineers – agricultural workers – technicians).
5. Food sector (team member – production worker – production assistant – cleaner – warehouse worker – team member – restaurant manager – order taker).
6. Clothing sector (production workers – iron workers).
.7. Paints sector (sales officer).
8. Real estate investment sector (supervision – security – cleaners).
The Director of the Directorate said that some of the companies participating in the forum offer various benefits, including health insurance, a transportation allowance or providing a means of transportation, a meal allowance, and other benefits.