The retirement salary in the salary scale is what all people in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are looking for, after the case of a significant increase in prices as a result of global inflation, which necessitated government intervention in order to increase the salaries of civilians as well as the military.
Retirement salary in the new salary scale after the increase 1444 – civilian and military
According to Article Eleven of the Retirement Law in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it was approved to raise the minimum wage in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from an amount of three thousand Saudi riyals to about four thousand Saudi riyals for civil and military employees, and the salaries of both civilian and military retirees reached within The current year to about 60% increase, and it is worth noting that there is a group of retirees who regularly complete years of service from twenty to forty years of service and then receive a pension that is equivalent to twice the basic salary they receive.-
Salaries of new retired teachers in Saudi Arabia
With regard to the salaries of the new retired teachers after the approval of the new increases by the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, they are:
- First, the salary of a retired teacher or teacher has become five thousand five hundred Saudi riyals, while the salary of retired practicing teachers is seven thousand five hundred Saudi riyals.
- Secondly, the salary of the retired advanced teachers is nine thousand nine hundred and fifty Saudi riyals after the new increase, while the salary of the experienced and retired teacher is twelve thousand six hundred Saudi riyals.
- Third, the retired second-level teacher whose salary is seven thousand Saudi riyals, while the salary of the retired practicing teacher is ten thousand five hundred Saudi riyals.
Salaries of retired military personnel in Saudi Arabia
As for the salaries of retired military personnel in Saudi Arabia, they are:
- First, the salary of a retired captain with twenty years of service is four thousand seven hundred Saudi riyals
- Secondly, the salary of a retired lieutenant colonel who completed thirty years of service He is five thousand Saudi riyals and a retired major general with 35 years of service as well as five thousand Saudi riyals.
- Thirdly, the retired brigadier general who spent forty years is six thousand five hundred Saudi riyals, and the salary of the retired air marshal is eight thousand five hundred Saudi riyals.