A housewife was injured when she fell from the fourth floor of the shelters in the southern neighborhood of Minya, after she was electrocuted.
Major General Osama Abdel-Azim, Assistant Minister of Interior for Security in Minya Governorate, received a notification from the Rescue Operations Room, that a woman had fallen from the fourth floor of the shelters in the Abu Hilal neighborhood in the south of Minya.
With the transfer of the security services, examination and preliminary investigations, it was found that “N.M”, 22 years old, a housewife, fell from the fourth floor of Building No. 12 in the accommodation housing in the Abu Hilal neighborhood as a result of being subjected to electric shock, and as a result she suffered a suspected fracture of the spine and pelvis.-
She was transferred to the General Hospital for treatment, and the necessary report was issued.
We offer you through the website (Veto), 24-hour coverage and continuous monitoring of gold prices, meat prices , dollar prices , Euro prices , Exchange Rates , News Sports , Egypt News, Economy news , Provincial news , Politics news, Incident news And our team follows up exclusively on all international leagues, such as: Premier League , Italian Leauge , Egyptian league, Champions League , African Champions League , AFC Champions League and important events Politics external And the interior in addition to the exclusive transfer of art News And many cultural and literary activities.