The honorees were accompanied by the festival’s president, Muhammad al-Turki, and Simone Marchetti, editor-in-chief of Vanity Fair in its Italian version
The Red Sea Festival is the first international film festival in Saudi Arabia and the largest forum for the film industry in the region
Al Arabiya.net – Rania Louka
Published in: May 20, 2023: 11:25 a.m. GST
Last updated: May 20, 2023: 11:39 AM GST
The Cannes Film Festival is witnessing a series of events that take place on the sidelines of its cinematic shows. One of the most prominent activities of this season is the dinner party organized by the Red Sea Film Festival in cooperation with Vanity Fair-Europe magazine, in which a group of Arab and international stars participated with remarkable looks.
The Red Sea Festival is the first international film festival in Saudi Arabia and the largest forum for the film industry in the region. Its curators, headed by its executive director, Mohamed Al-Turki, wanted to honor the prominent female voices in cinema on the sidelines of the Cannes Festival, and shed light on the achievements of women in the world of the film industry, so how did the most prominent star looks appear at this ceremony?
The French star Catherine Deneuve was the guest of this party, and she appeared on this occasion in a black dress accompanied by a short lace “cap” and decorated with crystal stones at the neck.
The Tunisian star Hind Sabry participated in this ceremony, and she caught the eye in a red velvet dress designed by Honayda House, and she carried in her hand a golden bag adorned with her name.
– Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio sparkled in a black Ramzen dress, distinguished by its innovative design, which was covered with paillettes in the upper part of it, and its skirt was decorated with feathers.--
– The Lebanese actress Razan Jamal chose her red dress signed by the House of Dior, and she coordinated her look with diamond jewelry from the French House of Cartier.
– Saudi director and actress Fatima Al-Banawi starred in an orange off-the-shoulder gown adorned with sparkling beads. Her look bore the signature of Zuhair Murad.
– The Saudi actress, Mila Al-Zahrani, adopted a classic look that was distinguished by its modern character. Her look bore the signature of Atelier Hekayat, and she coordinated it with jewelry bearing Boucheron’s signature.
– The Indian star Frida Pinto participated in this ceremony, and she shone in a dress of pale blue, bearing the signature of the British house Jenny Packham.
The Egyptian star, Tara Emad, chose a white dress decorated with sparkling beads. Her look bore the signature of the French House of Chanel, and she coordinated her dress with a silver bag and diamond jewelry from Cartier.
– The Chinese star, Fan Bingbing, adopted a dramatic look that bore the signature of Miss Soheen Couture, and was distinguished by the long cape that accompanied her and the head accessory.
– Indian actress Sarah Ali Khan chose her silver tasseled dress from Rachel Gilbert.
– American model Naomi Campbell wore a long dress covered with crystal ropes. Her look bore the signature of Tamara Ralph, and she was decorated with two knots of black velvet at the neck and waist.
Tunisian star Hend Sabry