Adding individuals to the ration card, it has now become one of the things that many citizens in the Arab Republic of Egypt seek to do is to add individuals to the ration card or to add new births, after the Ministry of Supply announced the start of opening the door to adding newborns to all families with care for that Many citizens are looking for the most important conditions that must be met and the required papers so that they can add newborns to their ration card. Below we will get to know with you the most important categories eligible for adding newborns, in addition to some other information that many citizens are looking for.
Categories eligible for adding births
The Ministry of Supply has identified many categories that can add their newborns to the ration card, and confirmed that it must include four categories, as follows:-
- All the families of the martyrs.
- All Takaful and Karama pension holders are also entitled to add births to their ration card.
- These categories also include people who hold ration cards, and they are holders of integrated services cards.
- The ministry also confirmed that social security pensioners can also add births to his ration card.
- Documents and papers required to add births to the ration card
- The following are the most important documents and papers required in order for newborns to be added to the ration cards:
- A copy of the family’s ration card.
- Also the birth certificate of the children that the person wants to add.
- The phone number of the head of the family on which the ration card is registered must also be obtained.
Steps to add births to the ration card
After we got acquainted with the documents that must be available in order for the births to be added to the ration card of each individual, all these papers and documents must be available with the person before applying for the addition of births. The aforementioned deserves the addition and disbursement of supplies for newborns, and the supply offices for each family’s disbursement send all requests to the Directorate of Supply of the governorate affiliated to it, and after that the Directorate sends them to the Supply Department, and the right decision is taken regarding this request.