The majors required at King Khalid College is something that many students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are looking for in order to apply to one of the most famous universities in the Kingdom, which is known for its efficiency and quality in producing students who are able to work in various sectors.
Required disciplines at King Khalid College, Saudi Arabia
For the most important majors required to enroll in King Khalid College in Saudi Arabia, they are as follows:-
- First, medical specialties require a general medicine department and a specialist doctor who holds a fellowship with health specialties such as laboratory sciences, radiology, as well as pharmacy, in addition to a psychology specialist.
- Secondly, engineering majors, which are mechanical, civil, architectural, and industrial engineering, as well as surveying, chemical engineering, and electronics engineering
- Third, aviation majors are required for airport management, aviation safety management, as well as aviation engineering with air control and aviation management.
- Fourthly, computer majors, which are computer science and engineering, information systems, as well as information security software engineering.
Conditions for joining King Khalid College, Saudi Arabia
As for the most important conditions for joining King Khalid College in Saudi Arabia, they are as follows:-
- First, a Saudi national, and the student’s criminal record should be clean, of good reputation, and not married to a foreigner.
- Secondly, the required age for all majors is 27, with the exception of medical specializations. The age of 30 is allowed, with a minimum score of 60 in all abilities and achievement tests.
- In addition to obtaining a university degree, with performing English language proficiency tests and general ability tests according to theoretical disciplines.
- With obtaining the license of the Saudi Commission for health specialties, in all medical specialties, with the necessity of completing the internship period in medical and health specialties.
- In addition to the necessity of equating the university degree from the Ministry of Education for those who obtained it from outside the country.
Papers required for registration at King Khalid University
The following papers and documents must be brought in order to enroll in the required major from King Khalid University:
- First, it is necessary to bring a copy of the national identity with a personal photo in color, in the national dress, and a white background, measuring 3*4.
- Secondly, the national identity of the father with the family record for married couples, as well as the father’s family record.
- Third, bring a graduation document or a certificate of graduation issued by the university with a certificate of excellence.