High-yield certificates from the National Bank and Banque Misr, the search for Banque Misr and National Bank certificates increased, after the National Bank of Egypt and Banque Misr continued to issue high-yield certificates on the Egyptian pound. He decided to raise it at his last meeting.
The Central Bank previously raised the interest rate by 10% during the last 14 months on 5 times, the last of which was 2% at the meeting of last March, to record a return of 18.25% for deposits and 19.25% for lending.
The National Bank and Banque Misr continue issuing high-yield certificates
So that Al-Ahly and Egypt Banks continue to issue certificates with maturities of 3 years, with high returns on the Egyptian pound, to customers, before the meeting of the Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank next Thursday to discuss raising the interest rate, after it decided to raise it by 2% in its last meeting, which is the meeting of last March.
Certificates with a return of up to 22% and borrowing of up to 90%.. Details of the highest interest certificates from Banque Misr and Al Ahly Bank
Al-Ahly Bank and Misr Bank allow the sale of high-interest certificates, whose annual return reaches 19% or 22%, depending on the type of certificate.
The two banks allow customers to issue a credit card in installments for purchases, and the possibility of borrowing against the guarantee of the certificate at a rate of up to 90% of its total value.
What are the reasons for raising interest?
• Raising interest rates is a classic tool used by central banks to combat inflation.
• Large amounts of Egyptian pounds are held outside the main banking system.--
• Support the profitability of banks.
• Directing citizens to invest in savings vessels away from the idea of resorting to buying gold or dollars.
• Giving banks the opportunity to offer savings certificates that contribute to collecting liquidity from the market.
Methods of purchasing National Bank certificates
• Through the branches of the National Bank of Egypt during the official working hours.
• Through the Internet via the website of the National Bank at any time during the day.
• Through the mobile banking application, Al-Ahly Net application, with the national number card, at any time of the day.